Thursday, September 18, 2008

Friends Formerly From Dover At Chai Chee

A cool bunch of people who used to stay at Dover came over for dinner today.

The girls who couldn't resist a chance to cam-whore!

Obviously I'm referring to PuiSan, ShioLi and Jupe.

Drop by again, anytime!


p/s: If you notice that I'm blogging again after a super duper long hiatus, it's because I just got the wireless internet connection fixed. Like F@cking Finally!!!!
P/P/S: PuiSan owes me $100!!!
P/P/P/S: Onn's gonna be so jealous he's not part of this, mwhahah!!!

4 comments:

sanball said...

hehee thanks for dinner man! The sorbet was amazing.. recipe pls!

Dank said...

Sorry i caused you some pain over the weekend... but you're welcome, glad i could assist in resuming your internet wireless!
=)

Justin Ho said...

Ball.. ur most welcome.. the money this way come please!

Dank.. haha u caused the rest pain, not me. I've already had internet problems prior to that. But all all solved. Router sold?

viduka said...

man do i miss dover...