Saturday, May 16, 2009

Champions For Sure!

It's tonight, for sure. One more point is all that's required for Manchester United to win the Premiership title. We'll get all 3 points is my bet.

Too bad for Liverpool though. Best chance they've had in a while. After tonight, I think FuOnn owes me at least 4 Kenny Rogers meal (ongoing bet, renewed every year, unpaid for a few years already).

Spent the evening whipping a laksa meal (Yes! Just got new stock today) and I'm so gonna enjoy the night! Watching at home right now with Daisy, Andrew and Tommy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wtf, do you really hv to put that pool crack in here? :(

- J

Redsponge said...

woo~~ RED WALL! that is nice...;p

Justin Ho said...

J, Can't help it. I can't miss any opportunity to take a crack at both FuOnn and Melvin.

Red, feel free to drop by anytime!