Sunday, June 28, 2009

Daisy's Birthday Weekend!

Had nice drinks at Wala Wala with former university mates on Saturday night. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera along, so no pictures. On Sunday, we invited a couple of Daisy's colleagues for lunch. Both of them were from Kuching and the only reason we're having them over was to eat Kuching laksa, haha!
Somehow, 2 more of her colleagues appeared as a surprise birthday celebration. She was surprised cos' she did not expect them. I was surprised because I have already laid out 4 bowls of laksa. Luckily, I made extra gravy so it was just a matter of boiling more bee hoon. Phew!
After lunch, we they had a little 'recreation session' of Wii Tennis. If that wasn't enough, they even tried their hands at Boxing. Violent women, these civil engineers...

After a round of Raving rabbids, we adjourned to the mahjong table for a friendly gaming session.


I had rotten luck this afternoon. Don't wanna talk about it. Luckily, we did not play with real money. Still, sigh...

Dinner was with Daisy's parents at Imperial Herbal Restaurant and Tcafe. That means another birthday cake!


As usual, Daisy gets a hongbao and a present. Well, I can't remember if she gets hongbao every year, but definitely a present from her parents.

Now, wonder what it is?

A brand new Nokia N97! Actually, her parents bought it for me, but it's just too ridiculous to get a present on your wife's birthday, so there's no way I'm accepting it.


Important thing is, Daisy seem to like her new N97!
Happy Birthday Dear.
*Muahz*

2 comments:

Redsponge said...

Happy Birthday to Daisy! :))

sanball said...

Happy birthday Sung Sung!!! :D