Saturday, August 08, 2009

1st Year Anniversary

One year ago today, I tied the knot with Daisy. Right about this hour, we were probably in church exchanging vows.



I take you, Daisy, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times
and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the
days of my life.

I love you, Daisy.

It's been a great one year. Never knew time could ever fly so fast. Seemed like only yesterday. I was watching the Video Montage I did for the wedding reception and it really brought back a lot of memories; happy ones.





Want to say a heartfelt thanks to all our friends who have part of our lives together all these years.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a really really sweet (albeit long) video.. =) makes me have a wee bit more faith in mankind and relationships (no, really, i'm not being sarcastic here).

also noticed you went through a hippie phrase with that long hair. haaa...

- J

Justin Ho said...

Ms J, now, now.. u won't be in a relationship now if you don't have all that faith in mankind and relationships, would you?

Thanks for watching it though. Took a while to put it together haha.

Long hair days ended when my school days ended haha!

Anonymous said...

Couldn't help but shed a few tears while watching, very moving & sincere. Have known u since primary school days & never know there was this side of u, hehe. Have fun during your honeymoon!

K

Justin Ho said...

K?

I'm thinking Ms KT. If so, I din know you're the type to shed tears too haha! Thanks for watching, Gal :-)

Anonymous said...

nah, i dont hv much faith after seeing and experiencing so much sh*te, :P he's having a hard time with me.. oops. but i'm trying lah!

- J

shio said...

congrats ho ho and daisy :)
very touched for u both :)

Justin Ho said...

awww.. c'mon Ms J, don't be so harsh on men now.. who knows, things may not be as complicated as we sometimes think?

Mummy Shio! Congrats yo! haha :-)