Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Last Flight Through Senai

When I was in JC, my dad worked for Malaysia Airlines and flight tickets were 90% off. It was cheaper for me to fly from Changi to Kuching then, than take a cab from Tuas to Pasir Ris today.
Heck, when the flights were full, I even got to jump-sit in the cockpits!
But dads retire and when I was in university, I started paying regular fare. Dammit the cost of tickets to Kuching are even more expensive than flights on budget airlines to Melbourne, Australia. Blardy sh*t closed skies monopoly!


I soon learned to pay SGD$50 to get to Senai, Johor and fly from there. Saves a lot. At the same time, we prayed for the skies to open up and for budget airlines to operate the lucrative Singapore-EastMalaysia route.


Now, our prayers are answered. Thank God. This Friday, Daisy and I will be flying Senai-Kuching for the last time. Our flights for Chinese New Year are already booked to fly through Changi! Yeah!


Amen..

1 comments:

Vampire said...

i still havent booked mine
will cost around 700++ for the return ticket from penang