Sunday, October 05, 2008

New Toy, New Joy

After almost breaking my arms beating/whipping/folding all the tiramisu the past two weeks, I decided it's time to invest in my very own... err... what do you call this thing? Mixer?


Anyways, my first project is...


Ok I'll let you guess first.


This is the almost done picture..


This is the can be eaten liao picture...


This is the blardy the hell that Andrew ate my cake! picture...


The answer is.. it's a Black Forrest Cheesecake!


Yumz :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you are ready to host the xmas party this year

Anonymous said...

Wah! Never pelawa me some! Tampines and Bedok not far hor!

Justin Ho said...

haha Soar, you're back huh? Yup, this yr my place. I'll prepare food and you... well it's obvious what you normally come with haha!

adigal.. no more lah.. i'm staying with BOTH Minh AND Andrew too.. so imagine if Justin eat 4/10, Andrew eat 2/10, Minh eat 2/10, Daisy eat 1/10 and 1/10 give mother-in-law... No more liao lor...

Anonymous said...

See, see... If Justin eats 3/10, Rohana can get 1/10 oredi!

Vampire said...

wow, very impressive...
not the 1st time making it?

Justin Ho said...

Rohana.. difficult lah.. me and my sweet stuffs.. hard to separate

VampM.. actually it's the first time making this. Fortunately, it turned out quite nicely.