Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009 Is Here!

And suddenly, 2008 is gone. So much happened in 2008, that it seemed like a very short year. Thanks to everyone who shared that journey with me.

Still in Hong Kong when time as we know it crossed into 2009. Before that on the 30th, I've suffered indigestion from over-eating (was vomitting and had to be rushed to hospital and had my butt jabbed for the first time since kindergarten!) and lost my phone. But I got better and as the night of the 31st arrived, we snucked up to the rooftop of the hotel where we're staying to watch the fireworks display and countdown on Hong Kong island.

Ok I know I should get a new camera but I can't bear to let go of the one I'm using now. It has been a faithful companion all these years.

My resolution for 2009 will be to lose weight. I WILL bring my weight down from 75kg to 68kg! Gambatei Adipos!

5 comments:

fu onn said...

wah where were u from to take this shot? nice..

happy new yr

viduka said...

seriously? indigestion from over-eating?

sigh adipos.. when will you learn not to be greedy.

Anonymous said...

why do such things happen only to you? at such inopportune times? tsk tsk.

- J

sanball said...

Happy New year Mr Adipos! No more posts in 2009? Im disappointed!

Justin Ho said...

A belated Happy New Year everyone!

hey onn.. it's the rooftop of Metropark hotel at causeway bay..

yeah man. I makan till puke the whole night... now to lose weight!

tell me about it J. Just got a new phone and even that is giving me trouble.. grrr..

Oei sanball.. wait lah.. i got so much to blog but can't find any time.. sigh..