Thursday, January 15, 2009

Birthday Dos

Feels like I've totally neglected this blog. But let's restart with the mini gatherings I've had in Singapore for my birthday. Hooray I'm 28. Dunno why but feels great to be 28. The most recent one was with Daisy and my housemates (as well as their respective significant other). We had a nice dinner with a smooth bottle of white at Modesto's Orchard branch. Good food for not too high a price. Really enjoyable.
After dinner we hopped over to White Rabbit for drinks. Nice ambience, not so nice F&B. We were joined with a whole bunch of other friends but unfortunately, I did not have my camera with me.

Earlier, we had another mini gathering when Fu the gay boy Onn was around. Nice dinner at Dian Xiao Er followed by a bottle of Macallan 18 Years and some beers at his new house. Next, we did what we should never be allowed to do; sing Karaoke at Party World Tanjong Pagar.

Two towers of Heineken later..



well.. let's just say we really enjoyed ourselves.


Here's a parting wink from the drunkard.


See, I told you he's gay!

5 comments:

Devil said...

the ban's been lifted?

Justin Ho said...

haha.. some people can never live without a good drink I tell you

Anonymous said...

what r u talking about?

fu onn said...

basket... ive got some nice videos u know... u wait

Justin Ho said...

soar is fooling no one!

so u damn power la got one vid.. i got TONS of discriminating photos of you lor!

Mwahahahah