Sunday, March 29, 2009

Project68 [29/02/09]

I woke up 2 days ago weighing a happy 71.5kg. That's 3kg off the 74.5kg at the start of the year and half way to 68kg. That means Project68 by June is right on track!


This calls for a celebration!

Yesterday, I had laksa for lunch and prepared baked macaroni and cheese for dinner. Lunch today was a Japanese ala carte buffet I'm still suffering from and dinner later will be crabs at Eng Seng Coffeeshop over at Joo Chiat Place.


But the main celebration was finally opening my prized Godiva's Platinum Collection that I've torturously avoided since last December. It was a X'mas gift from Fu Onn and I've abstained from it ever since.


Ahhh.. Glorious!!

6 comments:

Vampire said...

it looks like 77.5 kg to me :P

Justin Ho said...

Its not lor.. dun look for trouble lor Mr VampM!!! Haha

Redsponge said...

U sure it is 71.5kg? 'x'

Anonymous said...

HAHA i'd wanted to say 'it looks like 77.5kg to me' too!

- J

Anonymous said...

HAHA i'd wanted to say 'it looks like 77.5kg to me' too!

- J

Jimmy said...

Whoa, what kind of things do you do for Project68?