Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!

This year, Daisy and me spent New Year's Eve resting at home. She had to rest (and boy, so did I!) so we cancelled all prior plans and just watched a movie in the comfort of our living room. Sincere apologies to all whose parties we could not attend.


Ever since I started writing on a web log, I've managed to document the arrival of 2007, 2008 and 2009. Brings back tons of memories, as I look back at those fun times!

Nevertheles, it's no less meaningful spending alone time with Daisy at home and watching the fireworks from our window.

As our home also overlook the sea off East Coast Park, we could see fireworks going off in Indonesia as well as numerous flares being fired off the commercial vessels that line the waterline.
On another note, the four of us - me, Daisy, Minh and Andrew; finally opened our Christmas presents on 30th December 2009! Woohoo!


Happy New Year 2010 Everyone!

0 comments: