Sunday, January 03, 2010

Project68 [03/01/10]

One year ago, I declared that I would 'work towards' bringing my weight down from 75kg to 68kg. After one single update, it became stagnant, and then went back up to 73.5kg! I got too paiseh and gave up updating.

It was only after coming back from Europe and seeing my glorious double-chin in all the photos that I decided, enough is enough! From then on, it was no drinks with meals, no snacks, minimal carbo and as far as possible, no dinners.


After a few months of lethargy and giddy nights, I'm glad to say that I've done it!!!


Now to maintain and do some exercise to up my fitness. Due to the lack of energy and exercise the past few months, my muscles have all become jelly. Gotta fix that.

The plan is to pick up badminton. Time to improve my game :-)

0 comments: