Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Our First Christmas Tree!

It's exactly one month to Christmas! Can you feel the X'massy Atmosphere in the air yet? Not really? Well, neither can I haha! But it ain't stopping us making this Christmas a memorable one!

So I did not chop down any of the trees lining the block. The last guy who anyhow chopped one of NParks' trees got fined $70,000 lor!

But we did go shopping for one.. Heehee!

Ok.. The 'materials'..



This is the corner where the tree will go..


Now, how many engineers does it take to set up a Xmas Tree? Ans: 5, including me! Gosh..


And finally, we got ourselves a nice Xmas Tree!


Woohoo.. it's my very first Xmas Tree and I'm trilled!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas!=)
cool-ness

Anonymous said...

looks like u r ready for the party! time to plan for the menu

Justin Ho said...

Ms Goh! You're here.. thanks for dropping by :-)

Soar.. bring it on man!!!

Anonymous said...

Eh, why I drop by you never say thanks one! I am damn bored with being unappreciated. (HEHE!!)

Justin Ho said...

Wahaha.. why u stalk my facebook?

And hor.. I've said thnx a hundred times.. wanna check back history? Blogger plus Multiply!!! Unappreciated my belakang sia! ahaha

sanball said...

Eh ya lor.. you also never say HI when i dropped by. Box u. And Xmas party at your place this year?

shio said...

wow your xmas tree look so bright and sweet! :D
5 engineers' worth it! haha

Justin Ho said...

Haha... don't anyhow box me k. You'll never know when you need me to buy milk from you at NTUC :-)

Shio! have I said.. Thanks for dropping by?

fu onn said...

wah nice le.. bet daisy did nothing but pose :)

Justin Ho said...

Haha.. I shall let her defend herself!