Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Here's wishing everyone in advanced Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I gotta be at the airport in 2 hours. Will be spending our Christmas and New Year in Macau and Hong Kong. Woohoo!



Yesterday we had a nice dinner plus Texas Hold'em at my place. We also had fun going down memory lane watching a very old video of ourselves as freshmen of Raffles Hall. Thanks everyone who turned up, hope you guys had fun.


Before I leave the house, gotta open up the presents under the Christmas Tree. Yup, the Chai Chee people actually bought presents for each other. Exciting! I wonder what I'll get!

See you guys next year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAVE FUN!!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

- J

fu onn said...

vietnamese spring roll was actually quite nice i must say... helped myself to 3 pieces already :)

yeah that video was really good... memories from 7 yrs back

Justin Ho said...

who would have imagined that it has been that long..