Monday, December 01, 2008

Dog's Day Afternoon

Daisy's parents were in Hong Kong so being the good son-in-law that I am, I agreed to bring the family shih tzu go kai kai. Yup, that shih tzu is none other than Bambam. Remember her?



We decided to bring Bambam see a good 'friend' of mine. Bambam was super happy lah; got car ride and jalan jalan.


My friend stays at Pasir Ris Farmway 1 and suddenly Bambam was getting panicky seeing all the other dogs having their fun in the sun. It is after all, a pet farm.



Suddenly, my 'friend' appeared out of nowhere and started to sniff-sniff at Bambam and, oh well.. poor Bambam was simply terrified to say the least.


In the end, we had to place her in her 'safe place' aka 'limo' and send her safely home.


I doubt Bambam will look forward to a Sunday afternoon out with me again anytime soon.

0 comments: