Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sporty In Appearance

Who am I kidding? I'm freaking unfit.
Did I turn up for StanChart Singapore Marathon 2008? Yes, barely.
Will I sign up for the marathon next year? Most definitely, not.


By the way, this year's race route took us through the F1 race track and as we passed by the Pit Building, there were a whole line of Ferraris on display. From antique models to the latest Modena. The Enzo was nowhere to be seen though.


We also dropped by the Mediacorp Celebrity Car Boot Flea Market at the PlayGround @ BigSplash. It was to support Janice at her People's Association booth. And to grab some freebies from the PA obviously.


Sporty water bottles to keep up the sporty appearance you know :-)

1 comments:

fu onn said...

how many marathons have u ran already? wait for me can